Sep 18, 2007

always a bride, never a bridesmaid...until now

I got some great mail today. One of my oldest and dearest friends, Emily B, has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next fall. I'm so excited and honored that she asked me. Her and I had been planning our weddings since I met her in seventh grade and she was a wonderful bridesmaid for me so I want to make sure she has all the help she needs to make her wedding perfect. Yea Emily and Nick!

In other recent happenings: Last week in the studio I did some work for a breast cancer benefit, which besides being for a good cause and all means that Nate and I will get to attend. It's at the Town Club which should be nice...good food, a good view, and some good entertaining drag queens. Yes, drag queens. I'm pretty excited about it. It will be my first drag show out of Ames, and any little reminder of home is more than welcome. I'm sure that come the middle of October there will be a blog entry for it. The suspense is killing you (especially you mom), I can tell.

Ok, so I know the news is getting less impressive as we go, but you miss us...I know it. Plus, this one is mostly for the picture below. We took Izzy to the store today to find some new toys. She found herself a bone that's over half as long as she is. She's been enjoying it for the last few hours.

CORPUS CHRISTI FIND OF THE DAY...A gun shop connected to a jewelry store. Convenient. If you're a jewelry thief that is.


Izzy with her huge bone that she can hardly pick up.

No comments: