Aug 30, 2009

i wonder how you'd log my bday as a star date...

August has flown by for us down here. It seems like the weeks are going by faster and faster, and we are getting busier and busier. We shot the cover for the next issue of The One, which comes out in October. The main prop this time was an excellent old car. I wish I knew enough about cars to tell you what it is...but I don't...so you can just look at the pictures and take your best guess. We also took the magazine to two summer wedding fairs, and will be attending the winter one as well.

Annnd, it happened. I turned twenty-five. Ick. And it was on a Monday. Boo. But Nate threw me an excellent little birthday party. I had mentioned a while back that I wanted a spongebob and star trek birthday...and he totally delivered. You're never too old for spongebob. 

Never. 

And Cap't Picard, you're always welcome at my birthday parties.

We didn't get to celebrate for long though. Little Beanie ween managed to give us quite a scare and we spent most of my birthday evening in the ER vet clinic getting her leg/back checked out. Fortunately it was just a sprain or something and not her back. And it slowed her down for a grand total of about 19 seconds before she was back harassing her older sister...ugh, the crazy beast needs to take a chill pill.

Next month Nate and I are heading to Nashville for our first vacation (just the two of us) since our honeymoon. CAN NOT WAIT! It'll be my first time to the city, but I already know I'm going to love it. And yes, we will be making a trip to Financial Peace Plaza. Hopefully Dave Ramsey will be doing the show live that week. Feel free to let me know if you've got any must see/dos! We're starting to get our plans figured out.

Might as well start out with super cute pics of a dachshund...

Beanie ween taking a Sunday nap.

Ridiculous.

Nicki Bursae and I taking advantage of the photobooth at the wedding fair. 

The car's proud parents.

The super cute cover couple, Marcos and Anna.


The cover was shot by Bellezza Photography

Trying to get a shot inside the car.




My chocolate birthday cake made by Karina. :) Thanks lady!! Yummy.

Nate threw me the spongebob/star trek bday I always wanted.

Complete with brie, champagne, and spongebob plates.

Bean scared at the ER, Nate being super bored.

And then taking it easy once home.

On the water out in Ingelside to celebrate the Texas A&M graduation.

The crew, minus the graduation girl. Oops.


Graduation girl. Congrats Ashley!

The grad announcements I designed for her. :)

Karina and Chase at the Hooks game. We went to celebrate Karina's new and fabulous JOB! Woooo for employment! And for good friends.



No comments: