Dec 29, 2007

if you don't like puppies or xmas cover your eyes now

As promised I've uploaded pictures. A lot of them. But I did narrow it WAY down. I started out with 200 pictures...so, here are the pictures that go with the last couple of entries I posted.


The studio I work at all decorated for xmas!


Our first day with our new baby. We picked her up in OK and then stayed the night in Joplin, MO because of the crappy weather.


Bean chewing on a MO phone book at the hotel.


Izzy being afraid of her new little sister.


Riding in the car on the way from Joplin, MO to Ames.


Taking a nap on the ride. So cute.

For those of you who haven't been to Iowa, here it is.


The best site ever after three days of driving.


My cool little bro. Yep, he meant for his face to look this way.


Litle sis, Emily with her new camera. Her boyfriend Curtis looking awesome.


Nate with the puppies at his dad's house. Sioux City, IA.


Grandma and Grandpa Dass, Sibley, IA.


The Rippke family in Moville, IA.


My sister on her new moped.


Nate and I at the cabin.


A view of the valley out at "The Land"


My family at the cabin my dad built out near Stratford, IA.


My best friend since I was five, Mama Natalie and Tyler.


Me and baby Tyler. Eagan, MN.


Shaun and Heidi (Quatch's mom) at breakfast, St. Paul.


Thaddeus aka "Quatch" giving Nate some of his drink in St. Paul, MN.


Me and my girls.


Wrinkle pup!


Bean snuggling with her dad. Such a sweetie.


Me and Beanie weanie.


Cousin Winnie (red collar) hanging out with Izzy (blue collar)

No comments: