Aug 19, 2008

a fake wedding and a birthday later...

This month has been full of things to celebrate. To start out, we took The One Bride Guide to it's first wedding fair. We've gotten a really good response from the city and are looking forward to the next issue, which will come out October 1st. We just had the photo shoot for the next cover. I took some behind the scenes pictures of the "couple," but I'm way more excited to see the edited pictures that New Wave Photography took.

McLeod Creative was also named Corpus Christi's outstanding downtown business. An award more than deserved by Monica and all the hard work she has done in the last year. Pretty exciting for us and our newly expanded staff. 

Karina, our newest McLeod member, graduated from TAMUCC and had the best party Nate and I have been to in a long time. Her family was awesome, and made some of the best food and drinks. Mmm, I'm still craving it. We're so glad she decided to stick around Corpus...for a while at least. :)

And, it happened, I got older. 24 in fact. Thanks to everyone who sent cards and gifts. I miss you all and wish you could've been here to celebrate...and by celebrate I mean lay on the couch and watch Spongebob Squarepants with me all day. Yes, that's what I did. And it was perfect. Next year...the big 25. Ew.


Strawberry margaritas. Mmm. Karina, me, her mom, and Sarah at her graduation party. Clearly I don't get outside enough. Look at that glow in the dark pale skin. I'm working on it...

My delicious birthday cake Karina made me. Thanks!! :)

McLeod Creative's Outstanding Downtown business award. Yay!

Our booth at the bridal fair.

Karina sewing her "wedding dress" while getting her hair done for the photo shoot.

The two photographers and both models during the shoot.


Aw, such a pretty couple.

No comments: